I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Cartoon Experiment

 Hey guys~

 I just woke up so that means that nothing has happened to me yet.... Except this really cool dream! XP So if you want to hear, then stick around!

 It all started with everyone in the Science Lab facing my teacher, Pn Mahizan. She told us that we had to split up into groups to perform an experiment. So, I grouped up with my closest friends Aiman, Fakhrul, Miraa and Syamil. Once we did, we gathered on one table before once again, paying some more attention on Pn. Mahizan. She began telling us about the experiment we were about to do. Apparently, we were all going to study about the advantages and disadvantages of cartoons.

 My group exchanged looks with one another when she handed all of the groups one piece of A4 paper. She told us that this piece of paper was special because it was made out of the bark of the 'Ding-ding tree' or something like that. When each group had a piece of paper, one person from the group was required to draw a cartoon character on the paper.

 The group picked me to draw and I immediately got to work. At first, I didn't have much of a clue but then I began drawing Kirby without his star thing. It turns out that I was the last one to draw when I was received death glares from the other members of my group. Afterward, Pn Mahizan handed over a Bunsen Burner to each group. She told us to burn the piece of paper. So we did. Immediately, when the fire touched the paper, Kirby began to form a bit at a time. When he was finally transformed, I saw that he was pink even though I didn't colour him. He looked around curiously. I also looked around and I found another three cartoons. There was one Sonic, one Mew and one Captain Knuckles.

 Afterward, Pn Mahizan told us to push our characters from the third floor. Kirby, not understanding English was led up there. When we pushed him off, he didn't seem scared but curious. As he hit the ground, we noticed that he was on his feet and not horribly squished. However, when Mew was pushed off, she just teleported back to the group and Captain Knuckles and Sonic was horribly squished even though alive. Pn Mahizan told us to make some notes before fetching the cartoons. We did so and found that Kirby wasn't angry with us at all. The next thing we did was to force them to fight with one another.

 Kirby won immediately when he sucked in all characters and transformed into a feline with spikes on his back, wearing Captain Knuckles' clothes. He exhaled them all out and we made some more notes. We found that Kirby had unlimited space in his mouth. The next and last thing we had to do was give it an eraser. We did so and immediately, Kirby began vanishing. He didn't fight nor did he scream, he was acting like nothing was happening.

 When all cartoons were finally gone, we were required to make a report on this. I don't know how but Miraa managed to write our group's report in less than ten seconds on a dozen pages. Pn Mahizan took a look at it and gave us an A. We were so happy that we aced our Science that we began celebrating aloud with 'woo's and 'yay's. And then before I know, I woke up. It was the best dream EVER! XP I wish I'll have another dream like that. Perhaps a sequel? Hehe. XP

3 comments:

m!Lo said...

????????.........

m!Lo said...

hey want to check my blog=somebodykillmycat.blogspot.com....it's me fakhrul

Dan~ said...

lol, it's you.... Hehe. My first visitor-a-thingy. XP Hope you visit my blog often!