I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Introduction

 Hai guys~

 I bet you're wondering about this blog I just put up. Although I doubt whether this blog will turn really popular, I do believe that this blog may get a few views here and there. Or so I hope. XP Well, anyway, there isn't any specific reason that I made this blog up, it's just here to keep myself entertained when I'm insanely bored. Like right now. What should write about now, eh?

 To start things off, I'll think I'll list the reasons of why I decided to make my own blog. Brace yourselves people!

 Firstly, a majority of my friends own a blog and I, being one who loves to follow the latest fads decided to also build a blog. My life is always/usually filled with a number of events which I could probably post over here from time to time. Unfortunately, no interesting events have happened today so that's why I'm introducing myself instead of telling you all about other stuff. Anyway, I've taken a peek at my friend's blogs here and there and they're usually based on a specific theme. I, not wanting a blog to be based on one specific thing decided to write a whole bunch of random things here and there. Hence the blog's name 'Random 8DDD'.

 Secondly, I enjoy typing. Strange? Perhaps. But I don't think so. I find typing a nice activity and a wonderful way to let go of all the stress. When I am down, I usually type a whole bunch of stories and fanfiction until I'm okay again. I also type when I'm in a good mood but that's when I get some strange force telling me to write more stories. Writing stories is my hobby by the way.

 Thirdly, I need a place to type away all events happening in my life. Keeping them to myself doesn't really help things much since I love to share news with other people. I just LOVE to chat with others and perhaps, this could be the exact place where I can do that apart from Facebook. Oh, and apart from sharing events, I also may share some stories or fanfiction when I want to. They won't be rare, nor will they be common. Maybe I'll post around a story/fanfic a week. But only when I get motivated though. Heh. XP

 My last reason is that I find that my English may need some work here and there. If you did not know, I am from Malaysia, a country which doesn't have English as its main language. We do study it however. If you can, I'd really love it if you criticise my stories which I may put but please, don't be too harsh. I'm a thirteen year old boy who just doesn't like harsh critiques. Anyway, bye for now~ I'll make sure that I'll post in this blog as often as I can.

 Peace~

No comments: