I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Introduction Part II

 Hey friends~

 I guess I haven't told you about me AT ALL, not even during my first post.. XP Hehe, let me tell you all about me now, k? Firstly, my name is pretty long (XP) and I won't be revealing it. I want you all to just call me Dan though. I am 13 years old and I live in Malaysia! School's nearly over for me so soon I'll be having a big break (Yay!) which means more updates if I have some more news to put on of course. Anyway, my best friends are Miraa, Aiman and Fakhrul and if you hadn't noticed, they starred in my previous dream. ^^ I also have best e-friends called Amy and Min.

 K, now let me tell you about my personality. My friends have told me that I am super super SUPER happy, friendly to specific people and not-so for the others, smart, a bookworm, a techie person and weird. But hey, weird and happy is a very good combination. Amirite? XP People have also said that I am not a very.... Sporty-person. And I agree with that. I prefer reading and staying indoors. ^^ And if you've got something to say AGAINST that then you should shush up. :P No offence, of course!

 Right, now I'll tell you about my interests. I enjoy reading a whole bunch of books (My favourite books are from the 'Warriors' series by Erin Hunter), writing long, long essays (I usually write one-shots though), chatting away (No one can stop me when I start XP), role-playing (I'm not so good at it however XP) and watching anime (Such as Full Moon O Sagashite and Kodomo no Omocha). I also LOVE listening to music as it is my source of inspiration. I enjoy Taylor Swift's and Owl City's songs.

 Hmm, more? What else should I talk about, eh? My favourite food is pizza and candy (not with each other of course). My fave pizza is Pepperoni and my favourite candy is 'Gummybears!'. I just love those cute little bundles of adorableness! My favourite sport is swimming and my favourite animal is.... a Goldfish! Why is my favourite animal a Goldfish? We can thank my funny little goldfish, Si Gemuk who always gets blown away by the engine. He reminds me so much of Goldie who is now dead. :(

 Anyway, I don't think I have much more to say. If you want to know more about me, comment over a question and I'll answer it.

See you next time~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

me???

Dan~ said...

Err, who are you....? Dis Zayyad?