I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Farewell

 Guys, do you know erm, what do you call it? It's that day when you're feeling ever so happy because you'll be having a long holiday. It's that day when you feel so happy because you're going to learn things more advanced. It's that day when you feel sad when you have to leave some teachers and friends. What's that day called?

 Oh right, the end of school.

 Today IS the end of school but I meant to post this yesterday. But since my computer had some problems yesterday, I'll be posting it today. Well, first things first a specific person will not be having his end of school today like the others but his end of school was yesterday. And perhaps that day will be the very last day he spends over at my school. People, I'm afraid that one of my friends, Zayyad, might be leaving.

 Yesterday we (my friends) spent a whole lot of time with him, catching pictures so he will remember us. Us hanging around with him will also be a thing we miss. Anyway, if Zayyad does leave (because he just might not), then I'll be wishing him a whole lot of luck in his new school. Today is everyone else's last day of school and I'll be spending it with my friends.

 Ah~ I'll miss school and my friends after today.

 Peace~

9 comments:

robert said...

huh...=,="

Dan~ said...

Kalau x fhm, sudah laa.... >_>

GijinkaGlaceon said...

So dedicated. Once I did a blog and I never posted. XP

I'm P+M btw. XP

Dan~ said...

lol, this is what happens when I'm bored. I think I'm going to have blogging as one of my hobbies! ^^

lol, I know. Your username on FF is Gijinka Glaceon amirite? XP

I might be posting images later. My friends caught this picture doing an evil laugh. It was EPIC! XP

GijinkaGlaceon said...

Yep. But it doesn't have a space. XP I feel honoured to be mentioned btw.

Okay...

Dan~ said...

XP Good to know. I think I might post on our little adventures sometimes or turn some of our RP to small fics. Or something? ^^

GijinkaGlaceon said...

lol. I'd love to see the results. ATM I'm working on a Warriors story based on the 1001 Arabian Nights. I loved those stories. And maybe later a Wuthering Heights fanfic...

Dan~ said...

Niiiice Amy~ What's Wuthering Heights though?

GijinkaGlaceon said...

A classic. It's really great. Which reminds me... gotta go get a copy of "Saving Fish from Drowning".