I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Introducing my new blog~~~~

Hey~

 I haven't updated in a while and for that, I'm really sorry. ._. I'll try my best at updating as soon as I can, k? Okay, now I expect all those people who view my blog (Population: Few) are probably wondering what I have been up to. Well, here's your answer. Actually wait, I'll tell you what ISN'T the cause and then I'll let you guess. Those who know me will probably have a better guess.

 Okay firstly, I and the rest of my family members didn't fall sick. None of my family members/ people close to me have died. I have not spent a party with my friend. I haven't been kidnapped. I haven't been addicted to a book. I hadn't been captured by the circus, where they forced me to become a lion tamer where I succeeded and they forced me to live there for the rest of my life. o-o Oh, and I hadn't felt depressed.

 Haha, then what is it? I bet you want to know~! Well, the thing is I've been brainstorming/writing a story. I bet you really would like to see it. Well, you can't. Why? It isn't ready yet. And when it is ready, I'm afraid I won't be posting it here. Well, you see..... My friends and I have made this new blog where all of us post up stories. Who are these friends I'm working with? Hmm, well I'll tell you. We have four members as a part of our staff which is me (Dan), Ili, Aiman and Miraa.

 We have a theme this week which is horror. And I really suck at that specific genre. But wish me all the luck~! Anyway, here's a link to our blog. We apologize if we do really terrible mistakes but hey, we're all novices to the English language. Anyway, that'll be it. There have been other things that have occured which I don't mind posting but.... I need to get to typing.

 Until next time~

No comments: