I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super, Super Happy~

 Hai~

 It's me again and as the title says, I'm super, super, super, UBER happy. Why? Oh, I'll tell you guys. ^^ There are two factors which caused me to be HAPPY. One of the two factors are.... One of my best friends, Aiman created this super cool video containing me and the rest of my class. Its structure is overall pretty nice and is somewhat smart. There are a few errors here and there like the title showing up only for a brief amount of time and a missing classmate. But I like it.

 I wish I could show you it but unfortunately, I'm too much of a newbie to Blogger to know how to post videos. >.< If someone could tell me over in the Comment Section, that'd be lovely. Oh, and it's on Youtube. I found out. :D

 Well, the next and last factor is me winning 2nd Place in a short story contest. I didn't expect to win especially after one moderator told me the amount of marks she gave me. The marks were very low and as I took a look at the other entries, I was convinced that I would lose. But since I won second, I'm super UBER happy. If anyone who voted me views this, then I'd like to thank you.

 Arigatō~


 Anyway, that's it for now. See yaz~

1 comment:

GijinkaGlaceon said...

I wish I could actually finish some of my stories like you. *sigh*